7 Best Speech to Text Software in 2022
Speech to text Software, also referred to as audio or voice conversion into text, is an important program of any professional transcription service.
With the help of speech to text software, you can quickly convert your videos, audios or recordings into perfect transcripts without having to worry about missing out on anything.
Speech to Text Software List
Following up, we share some of the best Speech to Text software that can help you to speed up the process of audio to text conversion.
The best Speech to text software that lets you get up to date and stop taking notes by hand. Save time and focus on what is the most important thing while Otter records audio, transcribes conversations and broadcasts live notes during meetings. Otter, the free speech to text transcription software with its offer of 600 minutes of free transcription per month.
The advantages of this speech to text software are as follows:
- Record necessary conversations, synchronize live recordings and integrate with the most popular meeting platforms.
- Real-time transcriptions. You don’t have to wait for the meeting to end and record everything to convert the audio to text later. Get live meeting notes and transcriptions as fast as the speaker.
- You can create groups, collaborators and issue notes where everyone will be able to get the audio and video conversions to text being made.
- The best plans that adapt to your needs and with prices for every budget.
- Train Otter to learn terminology, phrases and become better at his job.
Start now to use the Otter platform, create your free speech to text account and enjoy its benefits: Otter.ai
When it comes to the best speech to text software, Descript is considered the best for teamwork and collaboration. Its tools and access give great freedom to several users to get the necessary audio to text transcriptions and information at the same time.
The portal features a speech recognition for audio and video to text Word transcription program, i.e. it is fully editable if necessary. At Descript, the voice recognition will automatically detect and understand the audio and it will act as a voice typing mechanism to create the transcription.
In addition to being one of the easiest to use speech to text software, Descript has the following advantages:
- Transcriptions of videos or audio files are made immediately by its speech recognition.
- Possibility of obtaining transcription service by professional workers.
- All the necessary functions to edit, create, comment and share speech text with collaborators.
- Increased number of formats in the different files to perform quality speech to text transcriptions.
- Free speech to text plan for specific moments, with three hours of transcription and 20 screen recordings with 720 resolution.
To learn about the other plans and be part of Descript’s world, go to their website: Descript and don’t miss a thing.
The program to convert audio to text, Amberscript allows its users to have a free trial of all the benefits, tools and features of its speech recognition transcription software.
With Amberscript you have the following advantages:
- Increased accuracy and speed of speech text transcriptions.
- Easy to use automatic speech recognition software operation.
- Step by step to learn how to use the speech to text software.
- Affordable quotes for businesses and best plans to meet different budgets
- The best interview transcription software.
To take advantage of these features, log on to Amberscript’s website: Amberscript.
The Sonix speech recognition technology is a revolutionary new way to transcribe audio video files.
It’s highly accurate, and it has speech recognition software or artificial intelligence. It’s the only all-in-one transcription solution on the market today.
Sonix speech to text software is a popular service that transcribes voice commands into text. It’s used in the medical and legal fields, as well as by call centers to make sure that calls are being answered correctly.
Converting audio to text can be very time-consuming. It’s not just about the duration of your workday. It’s also about the amount of time it takes voice typing multiple recordings for consistency, and to maintain quality control across all of your speech text transcription jobs.
The Sonix voice recognition machine does all this for you, with accuracy and speed that is unmatched by other speech text transcription services or products on the market today.
With a Sonix speech to text recognition software, you can transcribe up to 6 hours of audio in one day alone!
That’s 24 hours per week! And because they’re so accurate and fast, they’re able to do this work consistently without interruption from errors or mistakes .
With an automated system like this, there’s no space for human error when it comes to audio recordings – only precision and accuracy.
The Sonix speech text recognition software services are designed with maximum portability in mind. Because each unit has its own power supply (which means no downtime).
Designrr speech text transcription services are a complete audio to text tool. It is a great automatic speech recognition transcription for anyone who wants to transcribe audiotapes or videos into text.
Designrr is a very complete software that can be considered as well among the best ebook software.
Hence, the full process of content creation can be set up with the use of Designrr.
Desingrr speech to text software has a several plands and it is easy to use.
Designrr is compatible with all browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 or higher. It can also be used on a mobile device (IOS and Android).
It’s reliable and accurate because the program does not require users to type anything manually.
Users just have to wait for their speech to be recorded then click the ‘Start’ button. The recording will be saved in your computer as text file which you can edit if you want too.
Vocalmatic speech to text transcription is the same as the Vocalmatic video. It is a way to upload your videos or record your audios and then have them audio into text.
The automatic voice typing uses artificial intelligence which eases the process of understanding the audio and creates the text with more accuracy.
You can start for free to use Vocalmatic and use the speech recognition technology in multiple languages.
Temi is a speech to text transcription software that allows you to turn your audios into text that can be saved in a word processing document.
Temi has a cost of $0.25 per minute, so it will depend on the length of your audio to know the costs.